Digital Account Manager - Media Agency
Are you a Digital Account Manager with Digital planning, buying, optimisation, and reporting experience? Do you have an Account Management agency experience? Fancy working for a Global Media brand? Then this is a great opportunity for you.
We are excited to be partnering with our client a Global Media Agency, based in the heart of London, this role sits within a face paced collaboratively working team and they are now seeking a Digital Account Manager to join them to work on a Luxury Designer Brand account.
Responsibilities will include, but are not restricted to:
• You will manage the day to day management of the media client teams across both clients
• You will be the key driver of digital best practice on both accounts, and becoming the day to day contact to manage our local Markets with requests or queries.
• You will support the Senior Digital Director in rolling out digital roadmaps, toolkits, learning agendas, templates, and relevant training.
• As the Digital Account Manager, you will work actively with the strategy and insights team on creating central media strategies and toolkit which will extend to planning, buying and optimizing.
• You will be responsible, with support from a digital account executive, for delivery of relevant campaign highlights fuelled campaign reporting and fuelling wider learning agendas
• You will ensure deliverables of Digital Account executive are up to standard, including reporting, market follow-ups, competitive analysis, finance management for booked activities and presentations.
• You will be expected to build relationships with Media Owners, key digital and social media players and share useful updates with the wider team
The ideal candidate will have 3 years experience in media. You should have strong account management experience with exposure to digital and in particular social media planning.
Key Personal Specifications:
• 2 - 4 media agency experience required
• Digital planning, buying, optimisation, and reporting experience
• Paid social media planning background is important for both accounts
• Account Management
• Have a curious mind-set about how brands behave in digital media especially on social media
• Confident in your own ability to make decisions in order to work independently
• Pro-active thinker, always wanting to learn more
• Numerically confident
• Ability to manage Account Executive effectively
• Ability to meet tight and various deadlines under minimal supervision
• Thrive in a fast-paced working environment always willing to go the extra mile
Back to List