Digital Marketing Executive
Purpose of the Role
To deliver engaging and effective integrated marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
Location: Central London
Hours of Work: Full-time: 9.00am - 6pm
Reporting to: Director Marketing Manager
• With the Digital Marketing Team plan and implement integrated digital marketing campaigns for brands, projects and events across all online channels (email, social, search and display).
• Manage and update promotional campaigns our websites, microsites and landing pages.
• Create and implement data acquisition mechanics (e.g. website light boxes, Facebook Lead Ads)
• Develop, execute and evaluate promotional campaigns across social media platforms
• Create marketing & fundraising emails to a high standard in Dotmailer
• Use Google Ads to create pay-per-click campaigns
• Construct online surveys using Formstack, Clicktools and Dotsurvey
• Design landing pages for project and events and data capture forms for lead generation
• Work with the fundraising team to create effective e-appeals and deliver online fundraising to integrated with our on air appeal weeks.
• Support the creation of online campaigns for our 'Charity of the year' initiative across all brands as briefed by the Sales team
• Maintain and develop key corporate assets such as social media profiles
• Collate, distribute and analyse the weekly statistics report for online activity.
• Ensure that digital inventory is maximised for both email marketing and display advertising.
• Support Premier live events as part of the marketing team and provide online services (e.g. live social).
Qualifications and Experience
• Educated to a degree level ideally in Marketing and Communications.
• Previous experience in a Digital Marketing role.
Abilities and Skills
• Thorough understanding of digital marketing principles
• Email and Social Media Marketing
• Web analytics
• Strong organisational and planning skills
• Photo/image editing
• Interpersonal and influencing skills
• Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good at working as part of cross functional team
• Able to work under pressure
Back to List