Media Planning Manager - Digital Marketing
Great opportunity for a Media Manager who's passionate and inquisitive about all aspects of retail Media Planning and Buying. Working for a leading retail marketing agency you'll play a significant role in the everyday running of the media department.
Core functions of the role
• Responsible for all presentations, media plans & deliverables and aim to exceed the requirements and needs of the client.
• Identify appropriate media channels and recommend them to clients
• Discuss the variety of ways to measure media activity including both direct and brand with senior stakeholders within the business (Management team and Client Directors), Clients and with the team
• Your clients and internal stakeholders (Client Directors and Management team) see you as a trusted, knowledgeable and inquisitive source of acquisition advice and expertise
• You constantly seek new and innovative media ideas which are demonstrated by regularly offering new opportunities to clients - a role model for the team
Expected personal profile
• Extremely proactive approach
• Contribute to the team with independent ideas
• Familiar with retail media planning
• Committed to professional results whilst formulated strong arguments
The successful candidate will be expected to have an excellent understanding of media and buying across the retail space and provide excellent insight into campaigns, coupled with a confident yet approachable persona - if this sounds like a role for you, please get in touch for further info - ASAP start.
Back to List