Investor Relations Executive
Canary Wharf - Investment company - Starting 35k per annum = bonus packages !!
A very reputable, friendly and successful Investment firm based in London now have the requirement for a Junior Investor Relations Executive to join their Marketing team.
The main focus of the role is:
• Project managing the Annual Report, including preparation of final content and liaison with subject matter experts
• Preparing (drafting, editing, finalising, coordinating) all stakeholder communications in line with latest regulations, developing strategic messaging with Deputy CEO and advisors.
• Working closely with financial PR agencies, reviewing messaging for accuracy and consistency, dealing with analyst and media enquiries.
• Regularly monitor and review external company communications, highlighting to management any significant commentary, valuations or themes.
• Managing the website and ongoing relationship with third party supplier, ensuring all content is up to date/coordinating translation, as well as identifying, recommending and delivering processes to improve functionality
• Organising roadshows, conferences and large corporate events, including proxy processes
• Ensure organized record keeping of external communications - roadshows, target lists, feedback, requests for meetings, media coverage, analyst coverage, relevant peer information.
• Maintaining key IR relationships, acting as interface between company and its varied stakeholder base.
• Driving compliance with brand guidelines and consistency across communications.
• Representing the Company externally at relevant sector events/conferences.
In order to be considered for this position, suitable applicants, must possess:
• At least 1 years experience of Investor Relations/Communications
• Degree educated (or equivalent) essential
• Excellent writing ability
• A customer service approach
• Communication skills of the highest calibre (verbally and written)
• Attention to detail
Back to List