My client is an awarding winning family owned franchise dealership situated in Hertfordshire. Working in a dealership Retail sales environment can be exciting, rewarding and quite demanding. We have a rare opportunity for a talented individual to join a team of 7. We are searching for a highly motivated and responsible candidate to manage a small sales team focusing on maintaining company's high level of customer care, whilst motivating the team to successfully achieve sales targets across all sales avenues, including finance and insurance products.
* You will be responsible for ensuring customers receive an exceptional level of customer service.
* Develop sales & marketing plans.
* Manage the showroom & prospecting systems.
* Manage the site adhering to franchise standards.
* Maintain status as an FCA approved advisor
* You will work closely with the team to motivate and achieve sales targets.
* Manage stock levels both new & used.
What you absolutely need is confidence, drive and a positive attitude. Together, with an exceptional ability to communicate and influence.
A sales background would be advantageous along with experience within the automotive industry however it is not a pre-requisite as full training will be provided.
Ideally you will have a strong proven record in a sales environment. Be driven and self motivated. Enthusiastic at all times. Demonstrate ideas and initiatives around growing sales.
8.30am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday
8.30am - 5.00pm Alternate Saturdays
Your salary will be based on your previous experience. You will have a bonus scheme together with benefits.
Full UK Driving Licence (Required)
Back to List